ChefsBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commanders Bio

3 posters

Go down

Commanders Bio Empty Commanders Bio

Post by Tyran TVB187 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:20 am

This Thread is to give clan members a little bit of info on your fellow tankers.

Tyran TVB187

Back to top Go down

Commanders Bio Empty Re: Commanders Bio

Post by Tyran TVB187 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:27 am

Im a 31 year old South African born Australian , living in the UK while studying conductive education in Birmingham. My hobies are shooting my load into the backsides of strangers onBlitz and trying to kill Stieve during clan war events Razz

Tyran TVB187

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestevieu Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:02 pm

I see young man. Well I am thestevie, mentally unbalanced but amazingly good looking lol. I'm a mechanical engineer ( engineering manager type person). I am one of, if not the oldest of the clan but closely followed by the odd Welshman living in Scotland (Taff). My hobbies are drinking heavily while shooting tanks ( this is why sometimes I will leave rather random messages) please don't be offended, just pat me on the head understandingly. think quilly understands these coz he's off his face on adrenaline while running round the kitchen burning food. I support the might owls but don't get to watch them much anymore and I tend to talk too much on the game lol. I am in the process of organising a political group dedicated to throwing South African born Australians out of the country

Thestevieu

Back to top Go down

Post by Danoplekz Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:13 am

Better late than never, Im 21 years young an born in the Netherlands. My hobies are alot of sports and finishing of tanks that think that can outsmart me. (Not to difficult) if you have questions about me, feel free to ask!

Danoplekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum